STA Teaching Staff & STT Training Staff
BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL IN IASI
Please send by email to email@example.com, 5 working days before the start of the mobility at the latest, the following documents:
- Grant Agreement dully filled-in – scanned copy (signed) + Word version
- Teaching Agreement (download) / Training Agreement (download) dully filled-in – scanned copy (signed by the grantee and the home university)
- Electronic ticket
- Health insurance policy
Individual support (daily subsistence)
In accordance with Erasmus+ financial regulations, individual support for Erasmus+ incoming staff is of 140 EUR per day (only academic activity period is funded, according to the Invitation Letter). The duration of teaching/training mobility (academic activity at the host university) is of 5 working days (excluding travel).
Subsistence for 2 travel days maximum can be granted on the condition that the travel day is before the first day of the teaching / training activity, respectively after the last day of the teaching / training activity.
According to the Erasmus+ financial regulations, you are entitled to a unit travel costs, depending on the distance between the city of your home university and Iasi.
Travel distances must be calculated using the distance calculator supported by European Commission (http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/tools/distance_en.htm). The distance of a one-way travel must be used to calculate the amount of EU grant that will support the round trip:
|Travel distances||Amount for scholarships available within the 2017 contract||Amount for scholarships available within the 2018 contract|
|Between 10 and 99 KM:||-||20 EUR per participant|
|Between 100 and 499 KM:||180 EUR per participant||180 EUR per participant|
|Between 500 and 1999 KM:||275 EUR per participant||275 EUR per participant|
|Between 2000 and 2999 KM:||360 EUR per participant||360 EUR per participant|
|Between 3000 and 3999 KM:||530 EUR per participant||530 EUR per participant|
|Between 4000 and 7999 KM:||820 EUR per participant||820 EUR per participant|
|8000 KM or more:||1100 EUR per participant||1500 EUR per participant|
As a beneficiary of an Erasmus+ mobility, you bear the responsibility of concluding and paying for a health insurance policy covering the entire period of your stay in Iasi. The number of the insurance policy and the name of the insurer have to be filled in the Grant Agreement.
UPON YOUR ARRIVAL IN IASI
If you are travelling to Iasi by plane, you can get to the city center (that is where you see the Central University Library on the map) either by the airport bus (bus number 50, every 30 minutes, at a price of 2.5 RON = around 50 eurocents) or by taxi (at a cost of approx. 10 euros).
If you travel to Iasi by train, you can get to the city center or to the residence either on foot (10-20 minutes) or by taxi (for less than 5 euros).
On the first day of academic activity, you are required to come to the International Relations Office ( Building A, 2nd floor, room 8 ) in order to:
- Submit the original inbound boarding passes / travel tickets
- Sign the Grant Agreement in original
Accommodation is available on campus for all our Erasmus+ incoming staff grantees – AKADEMOS Residence, Str. Pacurari no. 6, Iasi (10-minute walk to the University). The price for a single room is of approximately 30 euro/night, breakfast included.
In order for us to book you a place at Akademos, please send us the information regarding the days of arrival and departure.
When you arrive in Iasi, you should go directly to the residence; you will receive the key to your room at the reception desk (open 24/7), based on your passport.
HERE you can download the CAMPUS MAP for directions in order to get to your residence
BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE FROM IASI
- For teaching activity only – you have to submit one original Certificate of Stay signed by the Dean of the Faculty to the International Relations Office (you will take the other original with you to your home university).
- For training activity – you will receive the original Certificate of Stay from the International Office.
AFTER THE END OF YOUR MOBILITY
- EU online survey – within 2-3 working days after the end of your Erasmus+ mobility, you will receive an email from the European Commission (firstname.lastname@example.org) requiring you to fill in and submit a feedback questionnaire. Please fill it in with all due attention, in accordance with your Teaching/ Training Agreement and the specific activities carried out in Iasi.
- Return boarding passes/ travel tickets – once back home, please send a scanned copy of your return boarding passes/ travel tickets.